- Steal like an artist.
- Don’t wait until you know who you are to start making things.
- Write the book you want to read.
- Use your hands.
- Side projects and hobbies are important.
- The secret: do good work and put it where people can see it.
- Geography is no longer our master.
- Be nice. The world is a small town.
- Be boring. It’s the only way to get work done.
- Creativity is subtraction.
I stole this from The Instructables Blog, who in turn borrowed it from How To Steal Like An Artist (and 9 other things nobody told me) by Austin Kleon.
Time to get on and make something this weekend!